I'm going to embark on a rather cheem project that I don't understand. (yet) But I'm rather looking forward to research, because I haven't done it in a very long time, and also because I wanted to maximise my holidays. And so far, things have turned out well. My mentor is very approachable and eager to teach! So hopefully the project I'm doing, focussing on ER cell migration, will turn out well. (author's note: on hindsight this is not the most disease related project available. But it involves live cell microscopy with beautiful colours! Which is the most aesthetically pleasing project I could find)
It was a good day to be at school because I got to meet some classmates whom I've missed. During my lunch hour Ching Hui, then Liang Yi emerged from the 'horror' of anatomy vivas. They all complained about difficult questions, but I'm sure it wasn't as bad as I heard.
Lots of things to look forward to. On Fri after interviewing prof tay our OG is having a picnic! And tomorrow is a public holiday! Woot.
No comments:
Post a Comment