10 August 2008

Busy = GOOD?

Tues 29 July - slack at home day. I ponned OG badminton for driving.
Wed 30 July - OG basketball
Thurs 31 July - OG badminton
Fri 1 Aug - JAMA seminar on Diabetes, Obesity and the Metabolic Syndrome, research
Sat 2 Aug - JAMA seminar (day 2), flutes outing with yunyuan, denise and jared [Happy B'day Jared!]
Sun 3 Aug - family day, library visit, gym
Mon 4 Aug - OG basketball, dinner at crystal jade Holland V, ice cream at Island Creamery
Tues 5 Aug - research, flag day, watched money no enough at AMK Hub (almost forgot about this), Happy B'day Dad! (My sister and I played the happy birthday song on the guitar and flute respectively, and we also gave an a capella perforomance of some chinese pop songs, in which I sang rather out-of-tune-ly. But I think dad was happy(: )
Wed 6 Aug - driving, OG chalet, ponned OG clubbing
Thurs 7 Aug - research, OG BBQ
Fri 8 Aug - Rag Day! Played Battlefield 2. Then had 3m class outing (: When I got home, the olympics opening ceremony was still showing.. I especially liked the part where Li Ning ran in the air to light the giant olympic torch - simply magical!
Sat 9 Aug - National Day. As I am typing this the parade has yet to begin but the skies have turned greyish and the first drops of rain have fallen. I wonder if the poor weather will affect the parade progression..

No comments: