Life seems to have gotten a lot better after the CAs... People are more relaxed (relatively) and you can almost feel the christmas cheer. The microbiology dept (surprise surprise!) has played a major role in this, with Prof Taylor and his staff donning red reindeer horns and festive hats in class. This is proof that "Contrary to common opinion, being a prof in a university does not mean that you become old and boring real quickly. Sometimes you just get wackier."
Prof Taylor makes school fun. The absence of exams makes it even more so. And the prospect of holidaying (escape!) makes life really enjoyable...
I'll be away from 6-14 Dec, on holiday to Shanghai and Hangzhou. For me the highlight would be the food (xiaolongbao, hongshaorou, shizitou, shengjianbao) and meeting my cousin whom I havent seen for 2 years. Shanghai is supposed to be my zuji (where my ancestors came from) so it'll be quite exciting.
I'm trying not to worry (but slowly working through) the pile of backlog I have right now. Some loose ends need to be settled before I leave.. but basically I want to enjoy the last week of school. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment