I headed down to ACJC with slight trepidation yesterday afternoon. With only 80 days to our final exams, just how would we fare at our last playhouse?
One part of me thought it didn't matter. True, it was our last playhouse, but given our hectic, stressful schedules, it didn't matter whether we won or not. It was understandable.
I liked the way the play turned out - a bit on the angsty side - but entertaining nonetheless.
My stomach lurched as the MRT sequence prodded my conscience for hogging the MRT seats for ages before noticing the ah-pek standing before me; The scene in which our protagonist examines "the best murmur in Singhealth, NUHS and some say NHG" made me feel even worse for all the times I saw a patient just to hear his murmur. I wouldn't say that the play was an altogether accurate description of medical school life - surely we don't all look that nerdy (though maybe I do) - it came pretty close.
I liked this photograph (courtesy of Michael):
and this one too (courtesy of RamenBar):


No comments:
Post a Comment