23 March 2008

being determined not to touch my books at least for one day, i decided to finish up whatever 'chores' i had to do. which includes buying a new handphone! so I headed to the hello shop at parkway and started reviewing the phones once again. think i was rather quick to make my decision - i reviewed the phones on offer first then decided on one of them coz it received an award at some world competition. well, it sounded like a prestigious competition at least.
so now im an owner of a w910i walkman phone. which has 1 GB of space. yay! unfortunately this phone doesn't have any features to enable reading of word or pdf documents, which i felt would have been useful. but i think its one of the better entertainment phones around for my budget.
has anyone ever used an LCD screen protector for their phone? I think its a good idea, but I just can't seem to stick it on properly without any air bubbles... and the more i redo it, the worse it seems to get.

after fiddling with the phone a bit in the afternoon, I actually found the time to go swimming. Dad was nice enough to send me to the pool while he and my sis went for their running session at the gym. Actually it hasn't been THAT long since i last swam, but its been a long time since I swam PROPERLY. (my last swimming session, is erhem, done back in BMT) So it was expected that my swimming strokes had deteriorated to a pitiful stage.

on a random note: my mum's returning from overseas today! YAY.
happy easter sunday:P

No comments: