Went to school today to print notes. Wanted to buy LiFen's notes off the shelf at the photocopy shop but i realised it was my misguided notion that the shop had it 'off the shelf'. oh well. but being a rather resourceful person i headed to the library. i really think the library is a very useful stop for information. their computers are very conveniently connected to the internet where I can easily download notes from medicus.tk
haha and the best thing is, they had a laser jet printer which works loads faster than the inkjet I have at home! I think i printed err.. like more than 200 pages of stuff? and thats printing the notes double sided, with two pages on one side. Felt rather bad about hogging the printer for an abnormally long time. (to the 3 ppl behind me waiting to use the printer - sorry!)
met daniel h and jon sng at the library too! haha looks like I wasn't the only one going to school early.
on a random note (again), blogging is seriously therapeutic. stressed ppl shld try it more... I shall put the CAs behind me and look forward to the coming exams! YAY. (think optimistic yar:)
No comments:
Post a Comment