The house is oddly silent without Gordon. Some days I come home half-expecting my Golden retriever to come bounding to the door.
Ah well.
The busy week has helped to distract my thoughts. We had CHP meetings every day, not all of which were very fruitful. It's really challenging to work as a group of 37 people - obviously not everyone is going to get a chance to speak. And even if only 10 people start an earnest discussion about something, chaos will ensue and the discussion will go nowhere.
I've lost track of the number of things that we've had earnest discussions about: our study title. where to do the study. how to go about doing it. who to do what.
It had been mind-numbing and exhausting. Because every idea had to be supported and defended.
Then suddenly, it's over. The presentation is given, the report is done (or almost done, I think)
I'm happy we did a good job!
It's certainly a CHP to remember :)
No comments:
Post a Comment