I was sneezing away during the last CHP presentation on the knowledge attitudes and practices of the community on H1N1 which quizzed respondents on their personal hygiene and community responsibility, which meant I really couldn't pay attention properly until Prof Chia brought up "A Cautionary Tale" , commenting on the strengths of ppl's questionaires and how people shouldn't make unsubstantiated claims that their questionaires were validated. That really got my attention, and it got me wondering whether we should have found a different name for our funny video, because it brought us attention for all the wrong reasons.
Then we had a brief update on our pharmacology exams, which notified us that 30% of the marks came from T/F questions and secondly, that the remainder of the marks - a whopping 70% - would come from 6 essay questions.
But what about COFM? I looked around me, and sure enough, people were carrying an immense stack of COFM notes comprising:
1.Public Health in the Community
2.Health Promotion & Behaviour
3.Disease Prevention & Control
4.Occupational Medicine
5.Evidence‐Based Medicine:
I concluded, perhaps just in time, that it was time.
To start studying.
Shoo!
01 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment