The weekend was not totally unremarkable.
On Saturday I went down to M1 with my dad where we queued for almost an hour before we could fill up the form allowing me to port my number over from singtel for the 3rd time. This was due to some miscommunication and red tape on the part of Singtel whereby the account holder was not allowed to apply for a new account elsewhere unless the guarantor's signature was obtained.
Conclusion: Singtel makes it difficult for you to switch operators.
On sun i visited M's church as a visitor. It was rather strange really because i don't really consider myself a christian. I did find the session interesting and it was an insight into what M and perhaps some other Christian friends do on Sundays.
Lunch was with family, and we had a mix of fried dumplings, steamed dumplings and tom yum soup at our favorite dumpling restaurant at North Bridge road.
In the evening I regretted having so much for lunch because when i was still so full then that i only managed a pitiful 2km run before I called it a day. (before you declare me a slacker I usually try to run at least 3km and in the past week I have been running 5km. but this evening my lunch threatened to come out via reverse peristalsis so I had to stop)
At night our family celebrated my sister's birthday with Longevity Noodles plus Blueberry Cheese Cake. Everyone liked the cheesecake, though I suspect that the cakeshop used blueberry jam instead of real blueberries. Ah well.
Finally, a properly organized lan outing will be held tmr, with incredibly, all the invited guests promising to turn up.
Last but not least, a message for my sister:
"Happy birthday sis! May all ur wishes come true (:"
28 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment