01 March 2010

L4D2

This afternoon the more LAN-loving side of the OG turned up to play L4D2 at Illuma, Bugis.

L4D2, for those who stay far away from LAN, is a gory, bloody game, full of zombies, and hardly family-friendly. And I am terrible at playing it. So why play it?
3 reasons:
1. It's fun
2. L4D2 is a team game, and the more we played, the better our teamwork became.
3. See #1.

After 3 hours of L4D2, we bade goodbye to 2 of our fellow friends before heading for dinner. We had a choice of either the super-budget QQ noodles or a super-filling buffet steamboat. I personally was in no mood for buffet, and fortunately a very unanimous decision was made: QQ noodles.
There was something to be said about the noodles, which resembled instant noodles in appearance, but tasted slightly better.

Finally, we topped off the evening with something refreshing at Ah Q Desserts.

There is something about time that causes it to speed up at inappropriate moments.
Like today, I think tmr will be over in a jiffy. :S

No comments: