It's that time of the year again - Christmas! There are lots of crowd-pleasing, family friendly movies out this season. Coupled with the excitement of finishing my last major posting (and nothing much else to do), I find myself watching Harry Potter and Rapunzel in a short span of a week.
Which movie did I like better?
Harry Potter for its brooding angsty outlook and its remarkably gorgeous lakeside/ forest/ grassland scenes (More for the scenery actually - I need to travel and see these places for myself - or are they just figments of my imagination?)
Rapunzel for the final cut at the end - though I thought it'd would have been better if the hair remained the only thing magical about Rapunzel (reference to the final scenes). Not everyone likes a fairytale ending, haha.
Last major posting - O&G - finally completed! 194,294,429 likes.
Last major hurdle of this year - pathology! 18,472,074,820,875 dislikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment