View HK! in a larger map
I just returned from a short getaway to Macau, Zhu Hai and Hong Kong at 11.30pm, Christmas Day. The trip was not without its hitches - the tour guide in Macau got us a bus too small to put our luggage into, while the theme park in Zhu Hai was almost deserted except for the ride operators. The best part of the trip was definitely Hong Kong, where I got to meet up with 2 of my aunts and a cousin whom I had not seen for a long time, and where there was excellent food and shopping.
In Hong Kong I stayed at a part of the new territories called Sha Tin, near a fashionable shopping mall creatively named New Town Plaza. Unsurprisingly, Sha Tin is supposed to be a "new town", though my dad says it had been around even during our last trip to Hong Kong, which was at least ten years ago. The area was teeming with people throughout our stay there, especially during Christmas and Christmas eve, when celebrations were organised for the shoppers and residents.
Picture quiz!
1. Name the place in Macau:
a)
b)2. Name the place in Hong Kong:
a)
b)
3. Name the food:
a)
Answers
No comments:
Post a Comment