Gordon, my golden retriever, is feeling depressed right now because he did not get the long walk that he wanted today. He is due for walks at around 6pm every evening, but today it was raining, and so we did not go.
Gordon did not make a sound. But when dinner (dog food) was served, he refused to touch it. Even after my sister and I finished our dinner at 8pm, Gordon was still refusing his dinner. What if the crows take the dinner!
Well my sister and I took it as a sign of Gordon's displeasure. And we brought him out for a 10 minute walk. At first we just crossed the road, then we allowed him to bring us a bit further, and further.
Then I decided, "Gordon has had his fair share of walks, let's go home." And I said, "let's go Gordon" and Gordon just lay down on the ground and refused to budge. It took much coaxing to get Gordon to return home.
And now at last glance Gordon was still not eating. Oh wait, I hear something. Was that him tucking into his food bowl?
No comments:
Post a Comment