Whenever I suddenly experience an urge to start blogging, I always undergo a familiar routine. First would be the step of clicking on the create new post button. Then there would always be a time when I feel stuck - start reconsidering, wondering if I do have something to say. Sometimes I find that I do have things to say but I don't know how to put in words. Sometimes I'm worried the things I want to express would not reflect well on me after people have read it. And a lot of times I have nothing to say, but I still want to say something. Hopefully today is not one of the latter times.
Blogs are for expressing feelings and emotions, but a lot of times my blog does nothing but describe and list. That is deliberate. Today shall be a bit different coz I'm feeling FRUSTRATION and ANGER at myself for failing to drive properly. ARGHHH. I'm WASTING my parents money. ARGHHH. I'm still STALLING my car. ARGHHH. Basically, I have found that I've learnt NEGLIGIBLE things on my driving lesson. Coz I haven't progressed beyond driving on the roads for the last TEN lessons.
ARGHHH.
ok, I feel so much better now. Good way to destress, blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment