Yes the first round of CAs are over! Obviously there are areas to improve on. Like Neuroscience was a case of rather bad time management, and some of the mistakes I committed could have been prevented if I had planned out my essay before I started. ah well.
Other than that the other subjects were quite ok :)
Nuff said abt the CAs. I still have lots to catch up on for other stuff! Haiz.
An update on post CAs activities.. I followed 'the gang' down to cineleisure for Jap buffet.. but the timing was pretty bad.. the queue at the restaurant was appallingly long.. we made a detour to another restaurant.. then decided again that the first restaurant we went to was what we really wanted!
We went back.. and waited.. and waited..
It was about 3pm before I got my hands on food, mildly hungry and irritated. Perhaps next time we should make a reservation, or choose sakae sushi instead.
At 540 we went to watch 'Tropic Thunder'. Don't ask me how I got dragged into watching that! I'm tempted to say that even without all the crude jokes and vulgarities its one of the worst movies I ever viewed. (Besides maybe, Queen of the Damned) But I did enjoy some parts of it, like the action sequences, and Weilun's reenaction of the scenes inside has convinced me of his future on the big screen.
However, other than that and its interesting premise of a movie within a movie, and a plot which manages to wrap itself up in a almost convincing manner, I couldnt stand the show. Sorry wl.
I'd much rather watch quantum of solace. Need to erase away memories of this disastrous movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment