Just returned from S's party! It was at a rather hard to find location, but I was glad I found it. The food, especially the desserts, was so good that I think I over-ate. Otherwise I thought I found the location rather peaceful, a rather refreshing place for a party really. Wouldn't mind visiting the place another day, too bad today it was a bit too dark to do so.
It was another eventful week at NUH. The upper GI team was really hospitable, and I thought I really learnt a lot from them this week. For this week we spent quite a bit of time trying to clerk patients. Sometimes its a bit trying, both for the patients and for us. If I were a patient and every single free moment the dreaded medical student pops up and starts asking the same questions, I'd be annoyed too.
Maybe they could change the system. Stagger the days we are in the wards or sth. Haha. but thats wishful thinking that will never go anywhere.
Anyway, I survive by clerking 1-2 patients a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I hope my learning experience has been enhanced by attending clinics and the occasional OTs, and pray hard that the little bits of information I pick up here and there might come in useful one day. (for my eopt! and beyond!)
I wish I had super memory like my cg mate J S who is nickneamed Mr Bailey and Love. But I don't have super memory. I'd be happy if I could be nicknamed Mr Andre Tan.