Took some time off my books today to attend a pri sch class gathering. Was rather apprehensive at first, coz I probably can't recognise half the people in my pri sch class. But I went anyway. After all, it was held just a short distance from my house.
The people came in "drips and drapes". At 7pm, there were only 5 of us. At 745pm, there were 15 people, including 2 of my favorite pri sch teachers. What a crowd! It was amazing seeing people who hadn't changed a bit, and others who had undergone some dramatic transformation. Potential lawyers, doctors, accountants, dentists among us. Yet I can still remember the days when seeing a certain teacher struck fear into my heart! That doesn't apply now of course, and all I have now are fond memories and gratitude.
It was wonderful to be able to see my pri sch teachers again. (: