I had set the alarm at 5:59 instead of 5:55, for that little extra bit of shut-eye. But apparently it didn't work, coz when I woke up this morning I had to run even more to try to catch the 6:30 bus.
4 minutes of extra sleep apparently gives me plenty of good exercise.
At 7:10, I reached buona vista, tired and thirsty and sleepy. But 95 was no where in sight. Then 92 arrived, and I was feeling brave. So I stepped into the bus, into a journey of no return.
I crossed busy roads, traipsed through a construction site and stumbled onto secret passage leading to Kent Ridge Wing. Via an unknown mechanism, I found myself lost deep within the recesses of the faculty of dentistry.
Fortunately, faith and determination gave me directions.
Unfortunately, I was late. But I discovered a new route into the hospital.
Happy belated birthday J Chan.
No comments:
Post a Comment