I was in a bit of a dilemma as to whether to go for the bbq or the birthday party. So I went for the bbq at clementi first, (going a bit earlier to maximise my time there), before heading down for the party around 8.
And I didn't regret doing so! Despite a bit of rain early on that only slightly dampened our spirits, the bbq was quite a lot of fun. Nth to worry about, just good food and familiar faces. It would have been nice if I could stay later... but well, I can't have my cake and eat it too.
Kudos to wenyan for organising, yi han for providing encouragement and the place, daniel and an yi for coooking, and everyone else for making it a great success! As for me, I was content just eating and eating.. stuffing myself with charred food.
The food was exceptionally well prepared and cooked, and there seemed quite a lot of it.. so I stayed behind for 15mins more to help finish as much as I can.. ehem...
BBQ=unhealthy but fun!!
Still, I managed to reach le cafe at 850pm to catch ppl singing songs and join in for a couple of them. Really enjoyed myself singing, but it must have been torurous for those listening, i know. Kudos again to yinghui and her family who must have put in a lot of effort to make the party a success! Sin yong for the magic tricks. CR for his enthusiasm in singing. Momo for his falsetto.
I felt quite high as I left the party. At the expense of other ppl's ears, of course.
Happy birthday yinghui. And Ray.
05 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment